orcharhino in the Cloud
orcharhino in the Cloud (OitC) takes orcharhino into the cloud as a completely installed and preconfigured solution.
This means that you can immediately start connecting your clients and supplying them with data, without the otherwise necessary and time-consuming setup. Simply log in to the web interface or command line interface as an administrator and get started. You’ll find all the functions that you would also use with a locally installed orcharhino.
All necessary clients and basic operating systems are already prepared on the system.
Possible Application Scenarios
- You can use orcharhino in the Cloud as a fast and cost-efficient way to set up a PoC in order to evaluate whether orcharhino meets your needs and expectations.
If this is not the case, simply unsubscribe the server. If it is the case, either migrate your subscription to a “normal” local installation or use the orcharhino in the Cloud service for as long as you want.
- You can use orcharhino in the Cloud as a regular system, in which case we recommend using our optional backup service.
- You can use the orcharhino in the Cloud service to control clients that you operate yourself on the public Internet. This allows you to bypass communication problems or security gaps with an orcharhino installation behind a firewall in the private network.
Included in basic package:
- No local server resources required
- No staff training in the installation and basic setup
- No delay
- No problems with internal company firewall and routing policies
- Short running times (from one month on)
- Online documentation
- Online kowledge base
- Ticket support by ATIX
Optional extra services:
- Operational support (ATIX administrator on demand)
- Backup of orcharhino systems
- System extension by adding more manageable clients
Due to the relocation of orcharhino to public IP areas, all services based on DHCP are not available as they depend on private networks. Should you require them, please contact us to make this possible.
Ask for an Offer