- Templates DSL documentation
- Simple Content access for RedHat subscriptions
- Option to disable users
- API pagination supports ‘all’
- Safe mode template preview when safe mode rendering is disabled
- Content host Traces can now be resolved with Hammer CLI
- Updated to Foreman 2.3 and Katello 3.18
- Ansible role for Foreman SCAP client can now be used for EL, SLES, and Debian-based systems.
- ‚Documentation‘ buttons now refer to the actual documentation page.
- Puppet major releases can now be upgraded together with orcharhino releases
- Improved Windows installation support
- orcharhino now supports image and network-based installation of Windows 10 Pro, Windows Server 2016, and Windows Server 2019
- New provisioning templates for Windows: finish, iPXE, provision, script, and user_data; compatible with Windows 10 Pro, Windows Server 2016, and Windows Server 2019
- Snapshot Management Plugin: New UI; new icons to create, rollback to, and delete snapshots
- Support for directly fetching Ansible playbooks from a git repository, e.g. Github. Go ahead and try our new Ansible playbook for Prometheus and Grafana and have a look at our blog post.
- New upgrade checks to verify the orcharhino Base OS. If you are currently running CentOS, Oracle Linux, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux in version 7.7 or 7.8, then you must upgrade to version 7.9 prior to the orcharhino upgrade.
- ACD does not work with other Location/Organization than the orcharhino-server
- Image based deployment sometimes shows a misleading error message „Proxy Error“
- no_proxy setting [::1] in /etc/sysconfig/httpd causes proxmox CR and excon to fail
- Process Salt-Reports fails
- Kerberos Authentication – default location and organization settings are ignored
- Proxy error (502) for bootdisk deployments