- Reduced administrative costs through automation: Routine tasks can be automated, freeing system administrators for higher-value tasks and significantly increasing the number of systems that are easy to manage.
- Faster system settings: New servers can be rolled out at the push of a button and dismantled just as easily, so you can respond immediately to a change in your requirements and ensure availability when you need it most.
- Own software management: Easily deploy your own software across different lifecycle environments such as development, testing and production, and across physical or virtual locations across your enterprise.
- Greater system consistency: Easily manage an enterprise-wide infrastructure across multiple physical sites through a single interface. Maintain a consistent operating environment through orcharhino’s central patch and configuration management.
- System stability and security:Make sure your IT infrastructure is protected from third-party access and that your data and IT processes are secure. Install security patches on all your computers quickly. Make sure the software used in your systems comes from trusted sources. orcharhino Actively provides status reports on the state of the server configuration, available security fixes, and available updates.
This post is also available in: German