orcharhino 5.4.0 is here!
- Updated Foreman Ansible Modules to version 1.0
- Added SLES15SP2 to orcharhino web installer
- updated orcharhino client packages for Oracle, CentOS, RHEL 8, 8.1 and 8.2
What else is new?
- On request, we can provide you with an Ansible role to simplify providing content for a smart proxy. Current status: technical preview.
- Improved handling of HTTP-Proxy during orcharhino installation (supports HTTP proxies using HTTPS)
- Use rhsm.conf as source of truth for HTTP proxy configuration
- Support Squid proxies in Debian bootstrap script
- Use OS latest repos by default (for new installations); new option for orcharhino installer: ‚
--pinned-os-version'to specify OS repository
- Added tooltips to orcharhino web installer
- New Puppet guide
- New user management guide
- Extended Red Hat repository and subscriptions pages
- Extended host groups page
- foreman-rake foreman_tasks:cleanup fails because Dynflow world is not initialized yet
- Debian Validate Content Sync should force Errata download
- boot disk iso is not automatically attached to vm during rebuild using bootdisk-Plugin
This post is also available in: Englisch