Big News: orcharhino 4.0.0 is here!
- Improved user interface: The horizontal menu navigation has been replaced by a vertical navigation. There is now a breadcrumb navigation and a toggle switch with which you can quickly switch between hosts, for example. The new vertical navigation together with some adjustments to the user interface improves usability and clarity.
- Errata support for Debian and Ubuntu systems: Errata can be displayed for Debian / Ubuntu systems and installed via Remote Execution. If necessary
Incremental Content View is also created.
- Complete revision of the Ansible Plugin
- Support for SLES15 incl. orcharhino Client
- Configuration of composite content views for automatic publishing as soon asthe content view changes.
- Configuration of HTTP proxies for use for outgoing connections
- Possibility to store a description in a host group
- Further changes are written to the audit log as an entry.
- Import of Provisioning / Partition / Job Templates using the API
- Revision of the Red Hat Repositories and Subscription pages
- Update Snapshot Manager and SUSE SCC Manager Plugins
- MTU specification for subnets
- Support of oVirt 3.x, which allows additional options when creating hard disks
- Display of free and used disk space when selecting VMware Datastore
- Improvements in the use of VMware Compute Resource
- Backup and restore have been replaced by commands of the plugin foreman_maintain
- The “About” now lists all used versions of Foreman and Katello
- Email reports are now documented
- The new features have been added to the orcharhino docu – the docu now also features vertical navigation.
- Bug fixes and minor improvements.
This post is also available in: