orcharhino 6.0.1 is here!
- Fixed a bug that prevented orcharhino Proxies with Download Policy set to “Streamed” to correctly generate meta data for DEB repositories. Managed hosts running Debian or Ubuntu no longer throw “Hash Sum mismatch” errors when trying to consume DEB content from orcharhino Proxies.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the deployment of Debian or Ubuntu hosts using bootdisk with a static IP address through orcharhino Proxies.
- Fixed a bug that allowed trying to create a snapshot using the Snapshot Management plugin without providing a name.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the migration of templates of the bootdisk plugin from orcharhino 5.12 to orcharhino 6.0.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the execution of the “Allow APT Release Info Change – SSH Default” job template due to changed release information on hosts running Debian or Ubuntu
- Fixed a bug that missing publications and distributions caused synchronization issues.
- Fixed a bug that a database migration during the upgrade from orcharhino 5.12 to 6.0 failed due to a missing template.
- Fixed a bug that caused applying errata to use katello-agent instead of remote execution (SSH).
- Fixed a bug that caused the “Restrict to Architecture” for Yum content to not work properly. The text in the orcharhino management UI has been clarified.
- Fixed a bug that API calls for a deleted/missing content view ID returned a list of content views instead of a 404 error.
- Fixed a bug that Hammer CLI did not return output for incremental content view updates.
Documented Solutions for active orcharhino users
Documented a solution for the “No valid Release file found” error during synchronization from orcharhino Server to orcharhino Proxies: Error during Synchronization: ‘No valid Release file found
This post is also available in: German